I recently read a blog post that shared ideas of where to get extra coupons. So I thought why not share additional places that I have picked up coupons in the past..... I doubt these are unique spots and you may have read similar posts on other blogs.
- Hospital - if you know someone who works for your local hospital; just ask if they get courtesy newspapers and if you could possibly get the coupon inserts from those papers.
- Paper Retriever Dumpster - this one is a little difficult; because in most areas dumpster diving is considered illegal. If it is not illegal in your area; be sure you have on old clothes, and/or a step ladder, and/or something to extract the coupons. It would be a good idea to wear gloves too.
- Friends - I have a couple of friends who bring me coupons on a regular basis. Others have good intentions but do not always follow through.
- E-Bay - I have gotten coupons off ebay before; but only once. The savings definitely outweighed the cost; so it was a good buy. The standard to remember is that you are not buying the coupons; but are paying for the clipping service.
- Internet - I have printed these in the past; but I don't use them often. Several businesses do not accept internet coupons; and there are restrictions regarding how many you can print (2) per computer.
- Mail - I used several coupons for FREE McWraps that I got in my snail mail. Always check your junk mail; there could be some money there... lol
- Amazon - Great deals on products from Amazon. Check out the links below.