Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Crocodile Style Liz Claiborne Purse

I'm not a big purse/handbag person.  I buy one and use it until it is ready to fall apart.  I don't spend a lot of money on them either.  I just never felt the need to match my purse to my shoes or match every outfit with a coordinating purse.  Regardless, I'm excited about this cool purse I picked up at Goodwill.  It's a Liz Claiborne and is turquoise colored faux (I assume) crocodile.  I only paid $7.99 for it; which is right up my alley.  I saw a couple of similar ones on ebay; 1) exactly like this one with a defect selling for $9.00; and 2) same style different color NWOT for $23 (bid at the time of this writing).  So I think I got a pretty good deal.



Here's a closeup of the outer tag.



Have you gotten any great deals from thrift shopping lately?  I'd love to hear about it.

Follow on Bloglovin