Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Complimented Thrifted Look




Yesterday I wore this little thrifted dress with a pair of leggings and flat sandals to work.  I received several compliments on it; so I thought I would share a picture.  I had never worn leggings before; so this was a very different look for me.  The dress was purchased at Goodwill ($8.99) in San Marcos on Friday after a disappointing attempted shopping event at the outlet mall there.  Sticker shock made me think I've been thrift shopping for far too long; but I really don't like spending a lot of money on clothes.  I mean; everyone has to wear clothes, right?  So, why do they have to be so darn expensive.  I'm not a trendy fashionista; but I do want to look somewhat fashionable and not frumpy.

I picked up a few other awesome things on Friday and hope to share those with my readers over the coming days or weeks.  My children are back in school; and my time does not belong to me... hahaha.  Parents of teenagers can surely relate.

Wishing you all a blessed day!


Follow on Bloglovin