Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Garage Sale Find and Future Furniture Makeover


Front View

With the holidays fast approaching, I've had little time to work on any of my pending projects.  With that in mind I decided to share this awesome garage sale find.  Driving around one Saturday afternoon, I saw a garage sale sign and of course I had to stop.  I was particularly looking for small furniture pieces to repaint.  The family having the garage sale shared that due to a disability they have regular garage sales to make money for groceries.  I was touched, so I gave them my phone number to let me know when they have sales in the future. 

So, now back to the find of the day.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is a storage side table.  It has a pull out to set a beverage on, a storage compartment, and a place for magazines in the back.

I think it will make a great creative project. 
I'm thinking something a little shabby chic.
What do you think?

Top/Side View


Back View

I think my photography skills are getting a little better.

Have a blessed day,
Blondie