Monday, December 2, 2013

Week of Inspiration

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I for one was off from my fulltime day job all week.  So I spent a little time window shopping and looking for inspiration.    Not much Black Friday shopping for me.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the furniture makeover I completed.  Here's a sneak peak.


Now for the Week of Inspiration

The piece below is an updated kitchen cupboard I saw at a local auction company's sales floor.  Isn't it a beautiful piece?  Displayed with vintage chicken/rooster ceramics among other joyful accessories.


Ticket Price:  $799.00



This piece is situated in a very good friend's daughter's bathroom. 
A cute little corner shelf repainted in turquoise with the
inside painted a contrasting burgandy.




This little piece is in the same friend's home. 
A nice little side table next to the sofa.







And finally, this piece was seen inside the ladies restroom at a local
car wash/boutique. 


Ticket Price:  $495.95