Monday, March 14, 2016

My Dollar Store Favorites


I thought I would just share a few of my dollar store favorites.  Dollar stores have a lot of items that are unworthy of my hard earned money; yet there are some items that I purchase occasionally; and some I purchase quite regularly.  

Example:  An occasional purchase is makeup.... I have certain favorites; like my foundation, eyeliner, and mascara that I wouldn't trade for dollar store items to save my life.  Well ok, I might try something; but historically I always switch back to my favorites.  

Eye-shadow and blush are a different story.  These L.A. COLORS brand eye shadow trio and the blush are used regularly.  


Another favorite item from the dollar store are reading glasses.  As I've gotten older, I need reading glasses well .... for reading.  I keep several pair around the house and office.  Since these are only $1.00 replacing them is not a problem.


Thanks for reading, and have a blessed day.