This is my first actual sewing project since I purchased my Vintage Singer Sewing Machine a few weeks ago. The upholstery type fabric was purchased at the 2nd Chance II Resale Shop in Bryan, Texas for a mere $2.50. I purchased a few other items that will be subjects of future posts.
I forgot to copy the link to the instructions; but I got them off the internet.
This is how I made the pillow cover:
For this a 12" pillow
- I cut 28.5" x 12.5" fabric
- Stitched the long ends to prevent fraying
- Stitched a 1/4"-1/2" hem on the short ends
- Marked 8" from each end for the folds.
- Stitched along the long ends to close allowing for the envelop style flap to insert the pillow
What do you think? Am I a seamstress or designer in the making?